Artificial Intelligence is adding value to the business for a long time now. AI applications such as automation, data analytics, and natural language processing have already brought a drastic overhaul to business by streamlining the work process and improving efficiency. It is a powerful force that drives businesses and brings data-driven results. However, to narrow your scope for the AI capabilities, you must have some AI strategies. It helps you free up resources as you get better insights into where in your business operations you need to employ this technology. Here we are presenting some of the most business-critical use cases of AI that are poised to enable work more accurately and efficiently.
Facial recognition could be overwhelming for businesses for its positive impacts it is creating every day. Cutting through the noise of the industry, facial recognition merges with computer vision and machine learning to help us predict norms so that we can solve a dozen of human problems. As facial recognition is geared up to be disruptive, it is the frontrunner among wide AI-based technologies; it offers you more options to leverage its benefits through different applications in the industry.
- Access control is the leading field to leverage facial recognition capability. Facial recognition ensures authorized access to personal devices, vehicles, residences, and offices. Having this in place boosts your security and prevents unwanted and unwarranted security breaches of your devices, cars and office premises. More interestingly, it can detect any unscrupulous behavior of a person who is intended to dupe you.
- It eases attendance tracking and gives you better control over your supervision. It offers a better means of curbing truancy by personnel devoted to a specific responsibility.
- From a marketing perspective, facial recognition technology mounted to the surveillance can offer better insights into customer behavior or brings forth user preferences of the target audiences. Using text mining, this technology gives you options to give more choices to the buyers
- Facial recognition bolsters security for the banking system by offering multi-factor authentication. This reduces the number of frauds.
- For public security like schools, this technology is important. Facial recognition can be used to alert the doubtful behavior of persons when something suspicious is detected.
- Facial recognition improves disaster response and recovery. It provides real-time and contextual alerts to notify the responders so that they can take appropriate measures to mitigate the risks for the specified person.
Human Emotion Analysis
Human emotional analysis with AI-based technologies is used as a medium to detect human emotions and feelings. Although technology is an age-old system, AI or machine learning is the new entrant to human psychology. And it is devised to bring them together for an improved and engaging experience for users as well as business.
A better knowledge of emotion and sentiment analysis will enable us to create empathetic customer and healthcare experiences, transform teaching methods and find out better mediums to suit our needs.
However, it is not easy to analyze emotions in the first phase. It is complex and deceptive since it is expressed in different ways. We express our emotion through speech intonation, facial expression, our body language, and text or words we write. All of these institutes are a platform for emotional analysis.
And these varieties have opened the growth of different variables to be assigned to emotional patterns to better understand its variances. As we cited earlier, a dozen sources of emotional patterns, AI-based human emotion analysis tools derive into real contexts from these sources and suggest better predictions or metrics for us. For example, from a facial image, an emotional analysis assigns different scores on the expression including happy, sad, anger, disgusted and quiet.
Let’s see how this helps your business.
- AI applications identify the consumer’s emotional condition and suggest appropriate responses.
- Imbued emotional qualities and empathy, when applied with AI, can boost patient care experience in certain cases.
- The application helps derive reactions from marketing strategies such as campaigns, products, and services.
- Emotional AI tracks conversation of callers, detects their reactions -angry or sad and streamlines appropriate workflows.
- In market research, the emotional analysis uses some advanced metrics to gauge the reactions of people towards new products.
- It helps improve in-store shopper experience with improved emotional analysis features for retail campaigns.
Intelligent Customer Relationship Management systems
No business process could be invented without the pre-built strategy for customer relationship management. If you fail to come to the expectations of your customers, it is more of a do-or-die situation for your business sustainability. We know an efficient and robust CRM tool lets every business streamline, organize and automate every aspect of customer conservations. If you have it in place, it can serve a dozen task accomplishments at one go. You can check with your marketing, sales, customer service while managing everything very efficiently.
Research shows, CRM growth is likely to reach $394 billion in revenue by 2021 when combined with AI. AI-powered CRM solutions now feature face and voice recognition to access information. With AI-enabled CRM, you can foster a digital transformation by finding new customers and retaining older ones.
- The built-in virtual assistant and bots in CRM interact with your customers and accelerates the sales cycle.
- It helps you schedule meetings, automate report generation and capture data to build more accurate marketing campaigns.
- AI-based CRM studies historical data to improve its mistakes and take more insightful actions to make sales successful. Price optimization is one such trait of this system that assigns accurate prices on the discounted products to attract potential buyers. This saves you money on marketing campaigns as you use historical data to maximize prospective customers’ preferences.
- It enables emotional and sentimental analysis so that you can extract exact information from customers’ reactions and offer real-time customer satisfaction.
- AI-based CRM allows customer segmentation. It cuts manual jobs of data entry and delivers messages to a specific group of customers.
- Real-time notifications when sales possibilities are not generated at regular intervals.
Intelligent Recruitment and Human Resources Systems
Not only does it fit into autonomous cars and humanoid robots, but AI is also smartly integrated with HR systems. AI enables many of your human resource tasks and is reimagining the future of talent acquisition.
Artificial Intelligence is an enabler of employee onboarding and administration for HR. According to reports from IBM, 66% of executives believe the cognitive intelligence of computing technology is likely to transform major areas of HR responsibilities and improve the employee experience. Even if it is in its infancy stage, and not perceived as an important parameter for business leaders, it offers some dramatic business outcomes.
- It allows easy and agile onboarding for new hires with personalized employee experience. As is with AI-powered HR, it is programmed to convey employee information on the mobile device and also new assignments.
- It helps make day-to-day decisions about work. For example, when it is regarding a vacation request, an AI-integrated system tells you that others have already taken vacation leaves in that particular time frame, hence leave is not granted.
- With employee monitoring AI software, it tracks employee activity, their browsing history and also analyses communication tone to extract meaningful data and make predictions about employees wanting to leave the job.
- AI in HR removes bias patterns from the workplace and makes it as diverse and inclusive for every employee.
- Interview scheduling is trouble-free with AI-powered HR tools. It uses different channels to connect with candidates, learns about their skills and knowledge. It then introduces the candidate to the company using ML.
AI is slowly becoming the voice of almost every industry. That’s because AI enables you to get better ideas and scale your business. SynergyLabs is an AI consultant that uses ML tools and algorithms to build AI-powered products and solutions for you. To design, integrate and deploy your AI products, do get in touch with us. We are more than happy to help you.