- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Working closely with backend developers for API and other integrations
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Minimum 4 years with experience with at least 2+ years as a developer.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Knowledge of any backend scripting language like Ruby, Php is huge plus
- Knowledge of REACT tools including, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
For Junior Profile-1-5 Years
For Senior Profile-5-9 Years